1. How long does it take to dry my pet?
The drying time will vary from size and breed of the pets. On average, the time range to achieve 80-90% dryness are as follows:
Small ( < 15 kg) – 20 to 30 mins
Medium (15 – 20 kg) – 30 to 40 mins
Large (> 20 kg) – 40 to 50 mins
2. Can I use Vuum daily?
Yes. It is recommended for daily basis for all fur pets.
Select “Care” mode for a 20-minute air shower session. This is especially suitable for dogs after walks and/or water play.
Pet Care Room not only removes dust and dirt, it also relieves muscle aches from walk/play in a stress-free room.
Select “Dry” mode for a 20-40 minute drying session after wet shower or wet pool play. (Subject to size and type of breed of pets, the drying time may vary from the estimated time)
3. Can I use it continually to dry multiple pets?
Vuum is manufactured to allow up to 4hours continual usage for home and commercial purposes.
4. Can I placed it outdoor or on my balcony?
Vuum products should be placed indoors to avoid direct sunlight and rain.
5. What is the maintenance required for Pet Care Room?
Regular filter clean is required to remove fur and trapped dirt.
Interior and exterior surfaces of Pet Care Room:
Normal dry-wipe cleaning using mild disinfectant or mild soap and water.
The tray can be easily removed for rinse and wash.
6. Is Vuum temperature safe?
Vuum has multiple built-in sensors to ensure your pet’s safety is not compromised.
In the event of any faulty sensor, the system is also program to switch off automatically for preventive measures.
7. How often do I have to change the aroma capsule and oxygenated cartridge?
Changing of aroma capsule and oxygenated cartridge is subjected to usage of Pet Care Room.
Based on daily usage of pet care room:
For aroma capsule – average change is 1-2 months
For oxygenated cartridge – average change is 3-4 months.
All replacement aroma capsule and oxygenated cartridge can be purchase on our website.
8. When do I need to change my filters?
Changing of filters is based on customer preference and will not affect the working function of Pet Care Room. However, for good hygiene purposes, we recommend replacing filters every 6-12 months.
All replacement filters can be purchased on our website.
9. Are VUUM Pet Care Rooms Safe For Pets?
Safety is everyone’s number one concern when they see a ‘box’ dryer. That is why we took extra steps to ensure our products are not only the most pet-friendly dryers on the market, but the safest:
- Stress is a major safety concern when drying a pet. When a pet is scared or stressed, their body temperature increases which is a contributing factor to pets overheating during grooming. That is why the VUUM Pet Care Room is made to be pet friendly. It is quiet and gentle, yet dries more efficiently than traditional cage or stand dryers. The spa-like treatments which include aroma therapy, an ionizer and oxygen treatments, not only help to further relax pets, but they reduce pet dander, makes coats shinier and skin healthier. Using a Pet Care Room provides a healthier, less stressful grooming experience for both you and your furry client!
Below are other safety measures we took to ensure your pet’s safety in a Pet Care Room:
- The owner programs three temperature and time settings to what they feel are safe and comfortable to use on a pet. When a pet is placed into a Pet Care Room, the only option a user can see and choose from is one of the three ‘safe’ settings programmed by the owner. The user cannot change any of the settings – They cannot increase the temperature and they cannot increase the drying time (unless owner provides directions).
- Once a cycle has ended, the unit does not turn off. Fresh air will continue to circulate around the pet and the unit will begin ‘cool down mode’ by transitioning the Pet Care Room’s temperature to the facility’s room temperature level. Air will continue to circulate around the pet until the Pet Care Room is manually turned off.
- Sensors inside the Pet Care Room continuously monitor the inside temperature of the unit. A visual and sound alert is activated should a temperature malfunction ever occur.
- Pet Care Rooms are not sealed so air flows into the room even when the unit is turned off.
- Not only are VUUM Pet Care Rooms safe, but they are whisper quiet, gentle, energy efficient, and the spa treatments result in the ultimate pet pampering experience.
10. How is the electric consumption rate for VUUM Pet Care Rooms?
VUUM pet care room consumes average of 0.9 – 1.2kw. This is more energy efficient and economical than conventional hair dryer which uses average 1.6 – 2.2kw.
During normal usage, the built in thermostat also automatically turned off once the desired temperature has been attained. Hence, resulting in even higher energy efficiency and savings.
11. Is there any warranty for VUUM products?
We provide 12 months warranty for all VUUM products and parts purchased through us. Our experienced technicians are ready to assist with any product enquiries and support on-site repairs or servicing required.
12. What do I do when my products breakdown?
You may call our hotline +65 67483135 (during office hours 10am to 5pm, Mon – Fri) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us on the incident.
13. How long does it take for my product to be repaired?
Our technician will attempt to repair your product within the shortest time period within a week. However, if the issue is complex that requires uncommon spare parts, the repair time may take longer due to parts availability.
14. How much do you charge for shipping?
We offer free local delivery within Singapore. Upon confirmation of order, our staff will contact you to schedule delivery within 3 working days.
For International deliveries, please contact us at email@example.com for shipping rates and arrangements.
Vuum product is warranted for 12months from the date of original retail purchase against defects in quality and materials under normal use.
This warranty only applies to Vuum products purchased from authorised distributor Pet Connexion LLP.
This warranty is not transferable and only valid in Singapore and Malaysia.
Notwithstanding that the product is within the warranty period, this warranty shall be invalidated and rendered void if the product shows evidence of impact, shock, abuse, mishandling, improper alteration, modification, tampering; replacement of parts with parts not provided or approved by Vuum or authorised distributor.
This warranty does not cover:
-Missing accessories or external parts of the Product, unless such claim is made within 3 days from the date of original retail purchase.
-Cosmetic damage to outer surface/finishing and external parts of the Product, including without limitation cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior casing, levers, control knobs and other attachments.
-Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear, including without limitation rust or stains.
For the avoidance of doubt, minor imperfections within design specifications that do not materially alter functionality of the product are not considered a defect under this warranty.
Except where otherwise expressly provided, the terms and conditions of this warranty are contained exclusively herein, and no other agreement, provision or statement, regardless of the origin of the same, shall be accepted as extending, adding to, subtracting from or otherwise altering the terms of this warranty.
No warranty or guarantee given by any other person, firm or corporation with respect to the Product shall be binding on Pet Connexion LLP as authorised distributor of Vuum.