Here, you will find Frequently Asked Questions for VUUM products.
If you still need help, please contact us.
1. How long does it take to dry my pet?
For our Pet Care Room, subject to the size and breed of the pets, an average estimate to achieve 80-90% dryness of your pet ranges:
Small size (7 -15 kg)- 20- 30 min
Medium (15 – 20 kg) – 30- 45 min
Large (20 – 25 kg)- 60 min
2. Can I use the VUUM Pet Care Room daily?
Yes. It is recommended for all pet owners to use VUUM Pet Care Room on a daily basis for all fur pets.
Select “Care” mode for a 20-minute air shower session. This is especially suitable for dogs after walks and/or water play.
Pet Care Room not only removes dust and dirt, it also relieves muscle aches from walk/play in a stress-free room.
Select “Dry” mode for a 20-40 minute drying session after wet shower or wet pool play. (Subject to size and type of breed of pets, the drying time may vary from the estimated time)
3. Can the VUUM Pet Care Room be used continuously to dry multiple pets?
VUUM is manufactured to allow heavy usage for home and commercial purposes.
It is recommended that after 3 hours of continuous usage, the VUUM Pet Care Room be turned off for 30 minutes to allow the machine to cool and prevent over-heating.
4. Can the VUUM Pet Care Room be placed outdoors or on my balcony?
No. It is advised to place the VUUM Pet Care Room indoors to avoid direct sunlight and rain.
5. What is the maintenance required for VUUM Pet Care Room System?
Regular Cleaning of filters is required to remove fur and trapped dirt.
Subjected to frequency of usage and type of fur of pets.
Suggested number of times based on 1 fur pet is once a week with daily usage.
Interior and exterior surfaces of Pet Care Room:
Normal dry-wipe cleaning, using mild disinfectant or mild soap and water, can be used for any marks and stains on interior and exterior surface of Pet Care Room.
The collection tray can be removed for washing with soap and water.
6. Is the Pet Care Room Temperature safe?
VUUM Pet Care Room uses multiple sensors to make sure the safety of the pet is not compromised.
VUUM Pet Care room PTC heaters allows for few degrees (normally 2 degrees) of temperature variation from set temperature, subject to the open air environment. The redundant temperature sensors will tip off and turn off PTC heater to maintain the desired temperature inside VUUM Pet Care Room. Keeping a safe range of temperature inside the room.
7. How often do I have to change the aroma capsule and oxygenated cartridge?
Changing of aroma capsule and oxygenated cartridge is subjected to usage of Pet Care Room.
Based on daily usage of pet care room:
For aroma capsule – average change is 1-2 months
For oxygenated cartridge – average change is 3-4 months.
All replacement aroma capsule and oxygenated cartridge can be purchase on our website.
8. When do I need to change my filters?
Changing of filters is based on customer preference. This does not affect the working function of Pet Care Room. For hygiene purposes, we recommend replacing filters every 6-12 months.
All replacement filters can be purchase on our website.
9. Are VUUM Pet Care Rooms Safe For Pets?
Safety is everyone’s number one concern when they see a ‘box’ dryer. That is why we took extra steps to ensure our products are not only the most pet-friendly dryers on the market, but the safest:
- Stress is a major safety concern when drying a pet. When a pet is scared or stressed, their body temperature increases which is a contributing factor to pets overheating during grooming. That is why the VUUM Pet Care Room is made to be pet friendly. It is quiet and gentle, yet dries more efficiently than traditional cage or stand dryers. The spa-like treatments which include aroma therapy, an ionizer and oxygen treatments, not only help to further relax pets, but they reduce pet dander, makes coats shinier and skin healthier. Using a Pet Care Room provides a healthier, less stressful grooming experience for both you and your furry client!
Below are other safety measures we took to ensure your pet’s safety in a Pet Care Room:
- The owner programs three temperature and time settings to what they feel are safe and comfortable to use on a pet. When a pet is placed into a Pet Care Room, the only option a user can see and choose from is one of the three ‘safe’ settings programmed by the owner. The user cannot change any of the settings – They cannot increase the temperature and they cannot increase the drying time (unless owner provides directions).
- Once a cycle has ended, the unit does not turn off. Fresh air will continue to circulate around the pet and the unit will begin ‘cool down mode’ by transitioning the Pet Care Room’s temperature to the facility’s room temperature level. Air will continue to circulate around the pet until the Pet Care Room is manually turned off.
- Sensors inside the Pet Care Room continuously monitor the inside temperature of the unit. A visual and sound alert is activated should a temperature malfunction ever occur.
- Pet Care Rooms are not sealed so air flows into the room even when the unit is turned off.
- Not only are VUUM Pet Care Rooms safe, but they are whisper quiet, gentle, energy efficient, and the spa treatments result in the ultimate pet pampering experience.